At Magotteaux, our balls and boulpebs are ideally suited to dry grinding in mining applications. Our Magotteaux Mining Grinding Media “One” (or “+” for laminated) Cast Forged range of grinding balls benefits from a chemical composition that meets the latest industry standards, for example. Investing in them offers a good ROI since they only require a relatively low initial level of outlay while providing cost-effective use over their lifespan.
Trust Magotteaux Mining Grinding Media “One” (or “+” for laminated) Cast for Dry Grinding in Mining
As well as our forged Magotteaux Mining Grinding Media “One” (or “+” for laminated) Cast range, our cast, low-chromium grinding balls are just as suitable for modern dry grinding in mining scenarios. This particular product range offers a volumetric hardness of 58 – 64 Rc, perfect for many mining applications today.
More articles to read:
- What Makes Our Crusher Wear Parts Stand Out?
- Why Choose Magotteaux for Dry Grinding in Mining Expertise?
- Reduced Wear Costs from Durable Hammer Crusher Wear Parts
- Hammer Mill Parts for the Aggregates Sector
- The Market Leader in Impact Crusher Parts
- Vertical Cement Mills Without Compromise
- Vertical Coal Mill Technology for Power Stations
- 100 Years of Experience in Vertical Mill Mining
- Magotteaux’s Tables for Vertical Roller Mills
- Longer-Lasting Vertical Roller Mill Cement Plant Parts