First class clinker travel
Although this technology is more and more replaced by preheater towers requiring less energy, travelling grates are still commonly used in lime and mining plants.
The cyclic exposure of grates to hot and corrosive flue gases as well as the mechanical constraints are the main challenges to master.
Our close cooperation with Original Equipment Manufacturers allows us to stay alert of all details. This enables us to provide solutions that make the difference in terms of lifetime and process performance.
- Best-suited range of alloys for specific situations
- Design optimization to improve lifetime and process performance
- Pelletization in mining
- Slots designed for less clogging in service
- Sound internal quality of the grates for higher mechanical resistance
- Extended range of alloys to accommodate different working environment