Flexibility combined with compatibility
All modern plants are now designed with vertical suspension preheater towers – largely equipped with precalciner.
The installation of immersion tube (also referred to as dipping tube or Vortex finder) is key with regards to electrical energy and fuel consumption as well as production stability.
The use of alternative fuels has brought many new challenges towards immersion tubes' corrosion and oxidation resistance.
To keep addressing these challenges Magotteaux developed over the years multiple designs and alloy ranges to propose today what we consider to be:
- The best-suited range of alloys with proven performance
- A compatible design for all Original Preheater Manufacturers
- The safest concept available on the market
- An even more easier design to assemble
- Fluidized bed coal firing
- Suspension preheater tower without precalciner
- Suspension preheater tower with in-line calciner
- Suspension preheater tower with separate line calciner
- New unique hooking system to offer full compatibility between all segments thicknesses as well as support
- New support design allowing any change in design & thickness of the segments without their removal
- New wedge design for increased safety
- A range of alloys to choose from and combine if required