Discharge - Optiflow®
The double-faced bi-rotator discharge diaphragm
Optiflow® is installed in double rotator mills with peripheral discharge. It can be used with the Optidry® and both together make a coherent set of diaphragms.
Optiflow® is adaptable to any quantity and dimension of the discharge openings in the mill shell.
- Optimization of the grinding process
- Reduced pressure drop due to the large opening area of the center
- Reduced maintenance operations
- Ball mills
- Flexible structure able to absorb the dynamic deformation of the mill shell
- Independent faces to avoid any breakage of the struts used in the obsolete design
- Extensible trommel on the first grinding compartment side according to the air flow
- Optional retaining ring