Whether you operate mono chamber, a two chambers or a double rotator mill with peripheral discharge, our different versions of Magotteaux cement discharge diaphragms can be used with the Magotteaux cement transfer diaphragm and both together make a coherent set of diaphragms.
It is adaptable to any quantity and dimension of the discharge openings in the mill shell.
- Optimization of the grinding process
- Reduced pressure drop due to the large opening area of the center
- Reduced frame wear due to minimal pressure drop
- Full protection of the mill outlet head
- Optimal air and material flows
- Reduced maintenance operations
- Ball mills
- Flexible structure able to absorb the dynamic deformation of the mill shell
- Independent faces to avoid any breakage of the struts used in the obsolete design
- Extensible trommel on the first grinding compartment side according to the air flow
- Optional retaining ring
- Structure divided in parts designed to pass through the manhole opening in the mill shell
- Fully assembled in workshop to match-mark each main part to obtain an easy assembly on site