Shell liners - MVL™
Where grinding efficiency meets mill shell protection
The MVLTM, Magotteaux Variable Lift, liner range covers a large bandwith of shell liners for coarse, medium and fine grinding.
The liners are energy efficient and ensure a very low grinding media consumption.
Your key benefits:
- Optimum compromise between lifetime and grinding efficiency
- Continuous optimization of the liner profile via wear profile studies
- Anti-pulp racing design to avoid pulp circulation
- Design to minimize grinding media consumption
The design will be tailored by our engineers and process experts to the:
- Drilling pattern of the mill shell
- Mill speed (rpm)
- Maximum grinding media diameter (mm)
- Grinding media filling degree (%)
A large series of solutions can be tailored to best meet the goals of your unique operation. We love being challenged by customers to support their enhanced operational excellence and deliver better results.
- AG mills
- SAG mills
- Primary, cecondary, tertiary and regrind mills
- Rod mills
- The alloy choice for the liner will depend on operating conditions of the mill, the expected lifetime and the cost