Europe's only true vertical impactor
Magotteaux offers 3 models of vertical shaft impact crushers Mag’Impact covering most crushing applications thanks to the remarkable flexibility and high capacity of the machine.
The high quality materials produced by our Mag’Impact allow customers to sell aggregates for concrete, asphalt, ballast and special products.
This is possible thanks to the different shapes of anvils and impellers designed to create optimum impact performance.
Mag’Impact main features:
- Constant material output quality
- Simple machine - easy maintenance
- Simplification of the plant's flow-sheet
- High capacity (up to 500 tph)
- High Performance/Investment ratio
- Gravel pits
- Recycling of concrete and asphalt
- Steel slag
- Crushing hard and abrasive rocks, gravel, steel slag, limestone…
- Valorization of waste products
- Production of railway ballast
Three different crusher types are available depending on the size of the feed material and capacity.
|Mag’Impact 2100||Mag’Impact 2400||Mag’Impact 2700|
|Max feed size*||80 mm||130 mm||160 mm|
|Sieve square hole||63 mm||90 mm||125 mm|
|Diameter table||867 mm||974 mm||1160 mm|
|Max tip speed||67 m/s||70 m/s||65 m/s|
|Throughput||80 -> 160 t/h||100 -> 350 t/h||200 -> 500 t/h|
|Motor||90 -> 200 kW||110 -> 400 KW||200 -> 500 KW|
|Weight||11,5 t||13,5 t||18 t|
*longest grain length
Impellers and anvils are available in different alloys.
Specific designs of impellers and anvils are developed to optimize performances of the Mag’Impact.