The perfect tube mill assistant
Magotteaux has developed 3 models of vertical shaft impact crushers Mag’Impact® able to cover main applications thanks to the remarkable flexibility and high capacity of the machine.
This impact crusher positioned upstream of a ball mill can provide a great benefit regarding specific energy consumption (-5 -15% kWh/t) as well as production improvement (+10 to 25%), in regards of the additional energy injected into the system (~ 2 kWh/t) and the low capex budget level of such “light” investments.
- Constant output quality
- Easy machine - Easy Maintenance
- Simplification of the flow-sheet of the plant
- High capacity (up to 500 tph)
- High Performance/Investment ratio
- Each impeller accelerates a part of the particles and drives them toward anvils installed on the peripheral ring
- Impellers are high wear resistant pieces which provide the aggregates with the requested kinetic energy to break as they hit the anvil faces
- Different shapes of anvils are available to suit both material type and process. Their geometry is designed to create optimum impact performance
- The crushing ratio is mostly dependant on the speed of the table
- Those machines are perfect for the pre-crushing use
- The mix can be crushed or each of its components, depending on the plant flow sheet
*longest grain length