Optimize your process with our crushing solutions
According to the crusher type, Magotteaux develops different designs and manufactures various solutions of blow bars.
The target is to combine the original parts design with Magotteaux solutions: this approach aims to find the design that will best crush the feed material while choosing the alloy that will best resist wear and shocks in order to keep the blow bar original profile constant. Our solution can guarantee the best performance in terms of process efficiency (keeping nominal capacity on high level) and end product quality.
Our blow bars are available in Metal Matrix Composite (MMC) solutions combining the wear resistance of ceramic with the useful mechanical properties of cast iron or steel, considerably increasing the life span of the parts and the productivity of the crusher.
- Reduced wear-related costs by increasing the life span of the parts
- Increased quality of production by keeping the initial wear profile constant
- Optimized maintenance with spare parts replacement time reduced
- Increased safety by reducing the risk of breakage
- Quarry for cement plant
- Primary and secondary crusher
Available in different alloys and solutions:
|Manganese steel||Martensitic steel||White iron|
*Metal Matrix Composite solutions consisting of metallic alloy and ceramic