Magotteaux offers different designs and manufactures various solutions of blow bars for horizontal impact crushers.
The combination of the original design with the specific Magotteaux solutions resides in a fusion of best suited design and alloy. The optimum design to best crush the feed material together with the best alloy resisting against wear and shocks will together maintain the blow bar's original profile constant. Our solution guarantees the best results in terms of performance (maintaining the nominal capacity on a high level) and end product quality (requested cubicity, sieve…).
Our blow bars are available in Metal Matrix Composite (MMC) solutions combining the wear resistance of ceramic with the useful mechanical properties of cast iron or steel, considerably increasing the life span of the parts and the productivity of the crusher.
- Reduced wear-related costs by increasing the life span of the parts
- Increased quality of production by keeping the initial wear profile constant
- Optimized maintenance with spare parts replacement time reduced
- Increased safety by reducing the risk of breakage
- Gravel pit
- Primary and secondary crusher
Available in different alloys and solutions:
|Manganese steel||Martensitic steel||White iron|
*Metal Matrix Composite = metallic alloy + ceramics