Real Time Mill Monotoring - Sensomag®
Keep your ball and pulp levels always under control!
The Sensomag® provides at all time, accurate in-mill ball level, pulp location and pulp density indications. This allows ball mill operators to finely follow their mill operation and seek for optimal working conditions and directly leads to operating cost reduction.
- Accurate online measurements of in-mill: grinding ball-filling, pulp position & pulp density
- Timely decision-making and action
- Recovery maximization
- Cost optimization: ball wear rate & power draw reduction
Sensomag® can be linked to the Magoload® in order to control grinding media addition to keep optimal in-mill ball filling degree.
- Sensors are located inside a liner plate and rotating with the mill
- A wireless signal is transferred to the control room allowing direct and independent measurements of ball and pulp levels
- Ball mills
|Control Cabinet Power Supply||220 V AC - 16 A|
|Measurement frequency||128 Hz|
|Angular accuracy||0.5 to 1 degree (depending on mill speed)|
|Ball filling degree accuracy||+/- 1% (absolute)|
|Mill embedded system lifetime||Batteries & sensors : 3 months|
|Max ball size||50 mm|
|Dimensions||Batteries box (mill embedded) W 400 mm x L 700 mm|
|Acquisition box (mill embedded) W 600 mm x L 600 mm|
|Control cabinet W 600 mm x L 600 mm x H 1800 mm|
|Output signals||4-20 mA|