Highly efficient fluid transport
Pipes are used to transport a flow of material from the suction area to the discharge area. As they are subject to wear, impact and pressure, high breakage resistance is essential.
- Increased lifetime (2 to 3 times) depending on application
- Reduced pump downtimes (frequency and duration) and costs (USD/m³)
- 100% safety against breakage
The material of the pipe is chosen according to the piping system type.
- Sand and gravel
- Oil sand
- Slurry pump accessories (for slurry transportation)
- Martensitic steel for single walled pipes
- High Chrome Iron for double walled pipes