Intermediate - Opticontrol® & more
A cost effective, easy to install and maintain solution for your intermediate diaphragm
Diaphragms play an important role in grinding plants by reducing energy consumption and increasing mill efficiency.
Magotteaux developed different types of intermediate diaphragms to answer any specific needs: Opticontrol® has been the first flow controlling diaphragm commercialized characterized by its adjustable scoops and flexible frame.
OpticontrolPlus is its logical evolution with a simpler structure and optional regulation systems.
X-Frame is our rigid frame diaphragm characterized by its innovative center and material level control system.
Other solutions for intermediate diaphragms are available from our portfolio.
- Correct material level whatever the ball charge, the slot size and the circulating load
- Optimized grinding process
- Minimum wear of the internal equipment
Many more solutions can be tailored to best support all of your grinding applications. Get in touch with our experts to find out more.
- Ball mills – Cement and Raws
Flexible structure able to absorb the dynamic deformation of the mill shell
- Design and material hardness of the grates help to maintain original slot openings for a longer period of time
- Central screen design according to volume load
- For the Opticontrol® family: adjustable scoops position to ensure optimal material level in 1st compartment