1st ch. - Maxicrom®
Grind to the max with Maxicrom®
Maxicrom® continuously revolutionizes coarse grinding in the 1st chamber of raw and cement mills and remains the market reference because it offers the best wear life and process efficiency.
Maxicrom® stands for:
- Reduced wear – fewer top-ups – lower exposure to safety risks for your employees
- Reduced deformation – constant media shape – improved production processes and performance
- Available for all types of raw grinding and cement from standard Portland to pozzolanic & blast furnace slag cements
Maxicrom® will be tailored to your grinding mill and is available in a wide range of diameters to ensure the best grinding efficiency.
- Raw and cement tube mills
- Coarse grinding in 1st compartment
- Diameters: 50 - 100 mm (2" - 4")
- The market reference in terms of wear rate performance for 1st chambers in the cement industry