For hollow ball mills i.e. for E, EL, EM mills and others.
Magotteaux produces hollow balls in standard alloys and in different sizes as well as the rings to equip Vertical Ball Mills.
Name: Hollow balls and rings.
- Thermal Power Stations.
Equipment: Vertical Ball Mills.
- Rings are not segmented.
- Main alloys: Low Chrome steels.
- Low Chrome steels uniform hardness ranges from 30 to 55 HRc depending on alloy, application and mill manufacturer.
- Hollow ball sizes vary from 267mm up to 1,150 mm (outer diameter) for a wall thickness of 60 to 150 mm.
- Ring thickness variable according to mill manufacturer design. Maximum outer diameter: 3.5 – 4.0 m
- Reliable solution in case of high impact conditions.
- Lower investment solution.