Used when drying material is required in grinding mills.
Offers a large opening to the gases to ensure a minimal pressure drop.
Definitely confines the grinding balls in the first chamber.
Equipment: Ball mills.
- Flexible structure able to absorb the dynamic deformation of the mill shell.
- Limitation of the material projection too far from the diaphragm.
- No balls pass in the drying chamber thanks to the central cone and its grid.
- Increased drying capacity in the mill.
- Decreased wear of grates, balls and linings.
- Decreased damage on the drying chamber lifters.