Flow controlling diaphragm with adjustable scoops.
Its ability to maintain a given material level in the diaphragm allows it to regulate the material load in the first compartment.
Equipment: Ball mills.
- Flexible structure able to absorb the dynamic deformation of the mill shell. Design and material hardness of the grates help maintain original slot openings for a longer period of time.
- Central screen design according to volume load.
- Reduced pressure drop due to the use of a cylinder (instead of a cone).
- Optimization of the grinding process
- Minimum wear of the internal equipment
- Possibility of material retention independent of slot sizes or ball charge density.
The level of material in the first compartment is controlled by the level of material in the diaphragm.