Installed in double rotator mills with peripheral discharge and when used with the OPTIDRY leads to a coherent set of diaphragms.
Adaptable to any quantity and dimension of the discharge openings in the mill shell.
Equipment: Ball mills.
- Flexible structure able to absorb the dynamic deformation of the mill shell.
- Independent faces to avoid any breakage of the struts used in the obsolete design.
- Extensible trommel on the first grinding compartment side according to the air flow.
- Optimization of the grinding process.
- Reduced pressure drop due to the large opening area of the center.
- Reduced maintenance operations.