Name: Duromax® rods.
Equipment: Rod mills.
- FMS6 is a hot rolled rod of high carbon and chromium alloyed steel.
- FMS6 offers a hardness of ≈64Rc in surface, slowly decreasing towards the core.
- Diameters available: 40 -> 105mm (1½” -> ≈4″ ).
- Lengths available: 2,500 -> 6,500mm (≈8″ -> ≈21″).
- Improved wear resistance due to optimal distribution of higher hardness over the cross section.
- Increased rod lifetime due to more regular wear mechanism along the whole rod length.
- Steady milling conditions due to wear reduction in wear rate.
FMS6 is the best-suited solution to fight wear: it is highly resistant to both abrasion and impact.