Ecomax® balls are low chrome balls submitted to different heat treatment (quenching, tempering, pearlitisation) to obtain the right structure. They are available in both forged, rolled or cast form.
- Ecomax Cast®: cast balls
- Ecomax forged®: forged balls
- Coal grinding
- Other wet applications
Equipment: Ball mills
- Diameters: 26 > 150 mm (1” to 6”)
- Surface hardness: 55 – 65 Rc
- Volumetric hardness: 54 – 65 Rc
- Cr nominal %: 0,15 – 1,1
- Delivered in drums, big bags or in bulk
- Cost effectiveness.
- Low initial investment.
- Low cost value.
- Lower chromium content when chromium content in the final product is a concern.
Important: note that a Low Cr cast ball is as resistant as a forged ball.
The right alloy for the right application to obtain optimum grinding efficiency and pulp chemistry at the lowest possible cost.