Either standard, curved or double twisted, the design of our impellers aims at process optimization, while our Xwin® alloy increases resistance to wear (3 to 4 times).
Our target is to provide an impeller which will keep optimum efficiency of the pump during the longest working period.
- Oil sand.
Equipment: Slurry pumps.
- Standard steel for mud dredging.
- Martensitic steel for rock and gravel dredging.
- High Chrome Iron for sand dredging.
- Increased lifetime (2 to 5 times) depending on application.
- Increased pump efficiency (5 to 15%) depending on application.
- Reduced pump downtime.
- Reduced pumping costs (EUR/m³).
- Synchronize pump maintenance schedule.
The material of the impeller is chosen according to material to be dredged (the Right Product for the Application).