Product ID Card
Name: Xcc® Hammers.
- Cement industry (primary, secondary and clinker crushers).
- Utilities (coal crushers).
- Waste (domestic waste crushers).
- Recycling industry (white goods crushers).
Xcc® is a Metal Matrix Composite wear solution consisting of high hardness inserts integrated in the castings’ working surface.
Xcc® optimally combines hard working surface with good mechanical properties of the shaft.
The main parameters driving performance are:
- Flexibility given by the possibility of locating the hard inserts in the high wear zone (customised solution for the user).
- Combining excellent wear resistance (high hardness inserts) with very good mechanical properties of the base metal.
- Solution fitting mono and bi-directional crushers.
- Maintenance cost reduction thanks to increased lifetime, less intervention and less preparation work.
- Better predictability allowing to plan interventions at favourable times.
- Increased production thanks to increased lifetime and better crusher performance due to keeping the original hammer profile longer.
- Power saving and increased production on the Tube Mills and improvement of the cement quality since they are fed with a finer and more consistent clinker.
- Improved safety thanks to less handling.
- Inventory costs savings.
- Insensitivity to red river in clinker crushers.