The high quality produced by our MAG’Impact® allowed Magotteaux to penetrate all major markets such as concrete, asphalt, ballast, recycling….
Our 3 models are able to cover some special secondary applications but especially tertiary and quaternary applications in gravel pits and quarry rocks thanks to the remarkable flexibility and high capacity of the machine.
- Gravel pits.
- Each impeller accelerates a part of the particles and drives them toward anvils installed on the peripheral ring.
- Impellers are high wear resistant pieces which provide the aggregates with the requested kinetic energy to break as they hit the anvil faces.
- Different shapes of anvils are available to suit both material type and process. Their geometry is designed to create optimum impact performance.
- The crushing ratio is mostly dependant on the speed of the table.
Three different crusher types are available depending on the size of the feed material and needed capacity.
- Impellers and anvils are available in different alloys especially Xwin®.
- Specific designs of impellers and anvils are developed to optimize performances of the MAG’Impact.
- Highest flakiness/shape index of aggregates produced.
- Crushing ratio easy adjustable as per rotation speed modification (the machine can be quickly tuned to face process needs).
- Easy Maintenance.
- Constant output quality (size & shape).
- Simplification of the flow-sheet of the plant.
- High capacity (up to 500 tph).
- Possibility to re-crush unsold small materials (2-6 mm ; 4-8 mm,…) and single fraction round materials (16-32mm,…).