Sensomag®, filling sensors
Accurate measurement of ball filling degree, pulp position and pulp density influence, is of prime importance for recovery maximization and cost optimization.
Equipment: Ball mills.
- Sensors located inside a special liner and rotating with the mill > radio signal to control cabinet.
- Independent measurements of ball and pulp levels.
- Availability and accuracy of information on customer’s operating system.
- Lifetime of wear parts up to 3 months – replacement time max 4 hours.
- Accurate measurements of grinding ball filling degree pulp position and pulp density.
- Timely decision making and action.
- Recovery maximization.
- Cost optimization.
- Ball wear rate reduction.